Resource Wise has been in business since 2002. We have been assisting communities throughout New Mexico in the area of Water Conservation and Metering. Our primary purpose is to help municipalities: federal, state, and local governments to conserve water by using Best Management Water Conservation Practices. We have been the sole-source provider for the City of Rio Rancho’s Water Conservation Program since 2003. We have trained employees in metering: repair, sizing, proper installation and testing, as well as water auditing and irrigation water efficiency.
Fields Of Expertise
- Journeyman Plumbing License, State of New Mexico
- Irrigation Association Certified Landscape Irrigation Auditor
- Qualified Water Efficient Landscaper (QWEL) instructor
- Backflow Assembly Tester/Repairman Certification, City of Albuquerque
- Water Conservation Consultant
- AMR/AMI Systems
- Water Conservation
- Irrigation Efficiency
- Leak Detection
- Backflow Cross Connection
Satisfied testimonials from the City of Rio Rancho, Gallup and Los Alamos.